After considering recommendations by the College of Veterinarians and Health Canada we have made the following changes: Effective immediately
- Reduced business hours (Mon To Fri 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Closed Sat and Sun)
- Longer appointments with time to sanitize in between.
- Urgent appointments and Emergencies need to call us ahead of time to ensure we can accommodate it
- Only staff and pets will be allowed in our building.
- Upon arrival at the clinic please call us and a staff member will meet clients at their vehicle for patient transfer and supply pick-ups. We can accommodate clients phone calls or Zoom meetings to join appointments if needed.
- Payment will be accepted via credit card over the phone (Visa/Mastercard/ Visa Debit).
- It goes without saying that if you or anyone in your family has experienced any signs of illness or been out of the country recently please cancel your appointment with us.
- We have already increased our cleaning/sterilization protocols above and beyond our already extensive protocols. May be spraying Chlorhexidine conditioner on pets as well too for sanitation.
- Supplies/Food orders can be ordered thru our Webstore also, https://www.myvetstore.ca/summerlynvet
- Due to Covid aspect some delays in all delivery.
Please take advantage of the our Vetstore, Pet Health, email, calling to avoid visits to the clinic. We do ask for patience during this time as we have minimal staff and we are facing many challenges. Our goal is to remain open in some capacity to serve our clients and we will keep everyone updated as things develop. Remember to practice proper hand-washing etiquette, encourage social distancing and help each other out. We will get through this together!
Thank you to everyone that is working throughout this crisis to allow many to stay home and save lives.
Most of all, thank you to all of our health care workers that continue to work tirelessly on the front lines throughout this crisis.